- Experienced in renewable energy systems integration and Big-5 management consulting doing strategic planning, contract development, partner management, requirements development, bid management, and sales.
- Knowledgeable about solar, energy storage, microgrids, grid-integration, demand management, monitoring, control systems, advanced inverter technologies, and distributed energy systems codes and compliance standards.
- Professional writer responsible for complex, $10-100M+ proposals, government grants, market requirements documents, contract term sheets, training materials, executive presentations, and technical documentation.
- Effective at teaming with all levels of management from Fortune-500 C-suite executives and industry leaders, to engineers, product managers, contractors, and organizational teams in marketing, sales, support, finance, and legal.
Galland Consulting 2004-Current
Project Development and Program Management
- Proposal development, grant writing, contracting, project planning and execution, and program governance.
- Member and contributor to Sandia National Labs Electrical Energy Storage Applications and Technologies Peer Review team, SunSpec Alliance Orange Button initiative, and NIST Transactive Energy Challenge.
Enphase Energy 2014-2015
Business Development Manager, Energy Systems
- Secured partnering contracts in commercial and residential PV verticals to scale inverter sales in both domestic and international markets, including adjacent technologies in energy storage and energy management systems.
- Led more than 15 US and European racking partnerships through engineering, design, testing, U/L certification and commercialization of integrated solutions, including co-marketing and joint sales incentive programs.
- Drafted term sheets and negotiated contracts for 3rd-party API development for a SaaS REC processing tool.
- Proposed, sold and managed pilot microgrid projects with the US military and the US Trade Development Agency.
SunPower Corporation 2008-2014
Program Management, Project Development, Government Grant Writing, and Government Contracting
- Developed and led proposals, budgeting and contracting for more than $30M of grants, partnering with utilities, technology vendors, EPC firms, finance companies, test labs and industry analysts.
- Represented SunPower’s interests with the US Department of Energy, the California Energy Commission, and the California Public Utilities Commission for all program related administration.
- Designed and delivered demonstration programs for residential and commercial solar, energy storage, metering, and energy management control systems for high-penetration grid integration.
- Moderated solar, energy storage, and smartgrid industry panel discussions, collaborated with alliance partners, industry experts and national labs, and followed related policy developments.
Senior Program Manager, International Channel Partner Support Programs
- Responsible for planning, development, market rollout, and overall execution of Autodesk’s global tiered dealer authorization and certification program for more than 1,800 US, EMEA, APAC resellers.
- Formed strategy and built program development teams across all levels of management within the Sales, Marketing, Channel Management, Legal, Product Support, and Engineering groups worldwide.
- Oversaw all ancillary work on reseller surveys, international office interviewing, qualification criteria, pricing, marketing, tradeshow promotions, reseller onboarding, and service level agreements.
- Authored market requirements documents and defined new business processes and operation standards.
Deloitte Consulting 1996-2004
Senior Manager, Enterprise Applications Group; Italian Office Practice Leader
- Proposed, sold and delivered $20M+ in annual professional services and software development engagements.
- Designed and led cross-divisional executive strategic planning and JAD workshops for Fortune 500 companies.
- Drove multiple business cases, cost/benefit analyses and ROI studies for enterprise system replacements > $80M.
- Responsible for all project development phases including scoping and planning, budgeting, staffing, technical requirements definition, software development, testing, release management and training.
- Built international practice over a four-year expat assignment (Italy) and multiple engagements in Europe and Asia.
MBA, International Business and Secured Electronic Transactions, University of San Francisco
BS, Finance, Computer Science minor, University of San Francisco